I have been Nanny to the cutest little kids in the whole world! I finished nannying them the end of July, because my husband and I moved away to be closer to school. I miss them! :(



This is Dalaney. She is almost 3 years old, and is such a sweetheart! Haha she makes me laugh. In almost every picture of her, you can see gum sticking out of her mouth! Instead of "cute", she says "tute"! She can't say her "c" sounds. When it's time to pick up the other two from school, she'll say, "Let's doe dit tiddos!" (Let's go get kiddos.)
Clayton just turned 6. He really tries to be this rough and tough
hunter/cowboy like his dad, but he has just about the softest little heart in the whole world.
He always wears his cowboy boots,
and in the video
at the bottom, watch
him just get carried away in his
dancing!
Haha as Dalaney would say, "So Tute!"
Okay, here's Kenna. She will be turning 8 in October.
She is such a thoughtful, helpful and
caring young lady.
She always wants to help make lunch, or do the dishes, or any other jobs that need doing.
She always sets the table for
dinner, too. It's completely adorable :)
She loves animals! They have a little dog named Emmy, and Kenna teaches her to be obedient and to do all kinds of fun tricks.
The video:

2 comments:
Nat, I loved this, have the kids watched thenselves? So cool your whole blog. love ya
Evelyn
Yeah, I gave them a cd of their pictures and videos. They just giggle as they watch themselves; they love it :)
Post a Comment